Wednesday, July 22, 2009

June Holiday World Trip

We had a fun day at holiday world and splashin safari. AJ was 1/4 inch too short for the family water rides. That was very frustrating!
Emily was the exact height to ride the Raven. It was fun for about the first 20 yards... not so fun after that. I was impressed by her tough-ness (if that is a word).

Eating dinner after soakin up the water park.


Quit texting Delbert, Ray!
Holiday World was fun. I'm not sure it was worth to money when they wouldn't let AJ ride the family water rides. That limited him to about 4 water activities. I had measured him at home prior to purchasing the tickets at work... apparently I lack measuring skills. That was the moment I realized I only like rules when not applied to me. Ha Ha I guess we are more of a nature vacation family.



2 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

cute pics Melissa! you've got such a nice looking family!

Andrea said...

Beautiful family!