Well, how pitiful is it that it is 10:30 in the evening and I am already home to post a few class reunion pictures. I hope to get to see pics from others that attended and hear the crazy stories of what all happened after I left. I realized how few pictures I took after we had left. It was a fun time. Not very many showed up and most arrived much later than we did, since we planned on leaving pretty early anyway. I never missed high school, but tonight was a neat reminder of some people I used to spend a lot of time with. Hey, Warriors what's your number..98,98,999998!
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Reunion Pics
Well, how pitiful is it that it is 10:30 in the evening and I am already home to post a few class reunion pictures. I hope to get to see pics from others that attended and hear the crazy stories of what all happened after I left. I realized how few pictures I took after we had left. It was a fun time. Not very many showed up and most arrived much later than we did, since we planned on leaving pretty early anyway. I never missed high school, but tonight was a neat reminder of some people I used to spend a lot of time with. Hey, Warriors what's your number..98,98,999998!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
3 comments:
That looks like a classy gathering...red plastic cups, bring your own lawnchairs, pick-up trucks...typical backwoods Warriors. Go Eagles!
Just noticed how Em is staring at you in the third picture. Hilarious. I can just imagine what she's thinking. "What is with you mother? I wish I could have gone to Carrie's!"
Yeah! We're just keepin it real!! LOL!! It was weird being an Eagle in Warrior territory. It was like being awesome now and awesome then but all wrapped in one. Almost overwhelming!
Post a Comment