Well, this day has finally come... I'm going to school kicking and screaming. Not big boy though! A quick smooch and a picture with his best girl and off they went. He is so very excited about this new adventure. His teacher was VERY reassuring and kind! I am so proud of him and our little buddy girl! They did great! There was a little child having some trouble about not wanting to go in. I felt sooo bad for the parents. Em was that kind of kid. But I can't believe this day has finally come. If I would have known letting the last one go would have been so pitiful I would have had like 30 kids. LOL!
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Big Boy cont......
Well, this day has finally come... I'm going to school kicking and screaming. Not big boy though! A quick smooch and a picture with his best girl and off they went. He is so very excited about this new adventure. His teacher was VERY reassuring and kind! I am so proud of him and our little buddy girl! They did great! There was a little child having some trouble about not wanting to go in. I felt sooo bad for the parents. Em was that kind of kid. But I can't believe this day has finally come. If I would have known letting the last one go would have been so pitiful I would have had like 30 kids. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment