She loved everything she got from everyone! Now all that is left is to officially celebrate on the actual birthday!! Yeah! Still have presents left to open at Grandma's house to make the big day special!
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily!!! I hope it is great!!
Birthdays are soooo cheetalicious!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Emily! Enjoy this special day.
Mya says happy birthday Cheetah!!!!
Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate your birthday. Hopefully we will be able to see you this coming weekend!!! Teeny and Oreo say happy birthday too!
Post a Comment