They didn't make it to the top, but they had a lot of fun. Do you ever have that feeling when you go to festivals= where did all the money go?? You stop by the ATM and get what you think seems to be plenty of money for some fair snacks and rides. And next thing you know:: YA BROKE! I wonder how much the ride people profit after expenses??? I think I'm gonna google that!
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Monkey See Monkey Do
They didn't make it to the top, but they had a lot of fun. Do you ever have that feeling when you go to festivals= where did all the money go?? You stop by the ATM and get what you think seems to be plenty of money for some fair snacks and rides. And next thing you know:: YA BROKE! I wonder how much the ride people profit after expenses??? I think I'm gonna google that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
1 comment:
Now that sounded like fun! The kids looked like they were enjoying themselves. What cuties!
Post a Comment