Aren't those the cutest little bowlers feet you've ever saw? You start you life in velcro and end it that way if you're lucky!! If you listen closely you can almost hear that distinct riiiiipppp sound of velcro separating!You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment