My great-grandma passed away in the wee hours Sunday night at Newton Rest Haven. I take much comfort in knowing Grandma is in the presence of the Lord. When I found out that she died I instantly thought about the Legacy song by Nichole Nordeman, which I posted below for your enjoyment. Grandma and Grandpa Brown left such an amazing impression and such great memories to our family. Well done good and faithful servant...come and share your master's happiness.(Matt 25:21) My cousin left a post on her blog that says exactly the experience we great-grandchildren had... I invite you to read it. http://gsrek.blogspot.com/2009/02/early-monday-morning-about-1210.html
John 14:1-4
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment