The 1st pic is outside Elenor's Quilt in a day store, the 2nd pic is a panorama of the Ohio River from the Paducah river front area, the 3rd is a tree growing in Wren Lake, the 4th the bridge that took us into Paducah and the last pic is from the cheesy dog show we checked out. Sorry it took almost a month to post these. I've been having trouble getting pics to load.
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Thursday, July 3, 2008
More Pics
The 1st pic is outside Elenor's Quilt in a day store, the 2nd pic is a panorama of the Ohio River from the Paducah river front area, the 3rd is a tree growing in Wren Lake, the 4th the bridge that took us into Paducah and the last pic is from the cheesy dog show we checked out. Sorry it took almost a month to post these. I've been having trouble getting pics to load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment