I found this picture while cleaning off the camera. This is from the trip to St. Louis taking Terri back to the airport. We stopped by Union Station to pass the time. The ol' train station wasn't as great as I remembered it to be. Oh well, feeding the fish was entertaining. Maybe if Sam Parr Park has quarter fish food Ray could catch more fish????
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Only pic from Union Station
I found this picture while cleaning off the camera. This is from the trip to St. Louis taking Terri back to the airport. We stopped by Union Station to pass the time. The ol' train station wasn't as great as I remembered it to be. Oh well, feeding the fish was entertaining. Maybe if Sam Parr Park has quarter fish food Ray could catch more fish????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment