Daddy and the Littles having fun!
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
2 comments:
Must be nice to have such a luxurious pool in your back yard. You are high rollin' now!
aww. What a great dad!
Post a Comment