Thursday, December 11, 2008

I DID WHAT?!!!


I had my mental calendar a little jumbled... Emily's christmas program is TONIGHT, not next week...Tonight. I think this has motivated me to purchase her several holiday inspired dresses in several sizes complete with matching shoes. I feel this story is blog worthy because is only gets better. This morning I buzzed to Mattoon to purchase my darling a christmas dress. I was just shopping with my mother yesterday, nope, that's to easy. I didn't have much luck in JC Penney. It was all picked over. So I went down to sears. Fantastic! Adorable dresses, not picked over, 50% off. Hoot!Hoot! Now Fast Forward to 20 minutes ago. I get the dress out of the hall closet to show Emy. To my dismay, the ink attachment stealing thing located on the front collar. The program is in 1 hr and 45 minutes. We haven't even began to prepare for the evening! (Loud Screaming) After a quick phone call to Janelle, no luck. (I am glad we don't steal, but I sure would like to know how to get that thing off the dress!) So, Superhero Ray comes home from church sermonizing and he is currently on a flying trip to the mall. He rudely demanded I iron his clothes for him. Just Kidding!!! I would be happy to iron. I might even press in some lovely creases if he's lucky! So to vent my frustration with the whole security issue, I wonder... How did we get out of the store without the alarms beeping? Maybe the alarm business ain't so good??? Oh, by the way, you can totally find out how to disassemble one of those things... I'm just not up for 'trying' something new today.

No comments: