Monday, October 27, 2008

150's


On friday, my mom and I headed up to Mat-town to go to my sister-in-law's womb checkup. My brother wasn't able to attend this particular appointment so we got lucky! When we heard the baby's heartbeat I told my sis "Well, I guess you really are pregnant." LOL! For 21 weeks she looks great! I remember being huge, but she has just a cute little pooch. The Dr. said that the ultrasound results were just fine and he'd see her again in a few weeks. We can't wait to meet this special little girl!! Between me and Mike's cousins this is around the 5th girls either born or forming in the last year or so. Must be a time for girlies?? My sis is dreading taking birthing classes, it's kinda something she is not into. I didn't take any and I didn't have a bad experience. But some of you may have had other feelings. Leave a comment about birthing classes if you want...

No comments: