I am well aware how much my children look like Ray, but I am still not sold on it completely. This is a photo of my father, Jerry. Looks awful AJish to me...You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment