You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Yet another FaNtaStiCaL Weekend!
We had a really nice weekend! It started friday with hearing the heartbeat of my niece and ended today with a girls movie trip to High School Musical 3! I will try to blog it all tomorrow! Here are some cute pics of Aj at my parents house to tide you over. He got some "power tools". I hope he's as good of a wood worker as my dad!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment