My brother and sis in law found out today that the snuggly little baby in the oven is a Girl! Yeah! I was hoping it would be a girl because I have no nieces yet. Plus, they don't pee on you as much. The J said "Aw, man" when he found out. Em was very excited! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats M and S! P.S. Now I must resist the urge to go crazy on girl stuff... (chant: only stuff she can use, only stuff she can use, only stuff she can use)
You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are. –Max Lucado
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week the kids and I had a couple days to ourselves. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and veg for two days. The kids, however, did not...
-
A whole lot of nothing... and everything. That is what is going on in the Blair House. We are keeping busy enough that I cannot blog about...
-
Our field trip to the Ballard Nature Center was by far the best field trip I've ever attended. I've went on several field trips in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment